EXTENSION OF NATIONAL DIPLOMA POST JAMB/UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
This is to inform candidates who have chosen the Polytechnic as their First or Second choice in the JAMB/UTME 2016 examinations and have scored a minimum of 180 points and above in addition to 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics to that the online registration exercise has be extended to 11th November, 2016.
2. Applications are also invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Pre-National Diploma Science and Technology, 6-Months Certificate programme in Computer Technology, and 1 year Certificate programmes in the following courses:
- Accounts and Audit Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Office Technology and Management (OTM)
- Building Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Irrigation Technology (CIT)
- Environmental & Public Health Engineering (CEPHE)
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:Candidates must possess at least four  passes, including English and Mathematics obtained in not more than two sittings in any of the following:
- GCE O Level/NA BTEB/NTC/MBC/SSCE/NECO
- Teachers Grade II Certificate or its equivalent.
3. All applicants are to sign up for their new account with Federal Polytechnic Bali portal (http://www.fedpolybali.net) and generate their Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) before paying the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500) only via any means available for them either with ATM card or any bank nationwide.
After payment applicants are to take their Remita payment receipt to the Bursary Department to collect their e-PIN which will enable them finish their online application form
4. Returning Students are to check (http://www.fedpolybali.net) for current schedule of fees and registration.
5. For further enquires please contact: 08032645698